Is ONLF Struggle on the track or not
Is ONLF Struggle on the Track or not? TUESDAY, 21 FEBRUARY 2012 06:15 ADMINISTRATOR By: Dr. M.Ugas When I read Muktar M. Omer’s article of “ONLF: Time for Admiral Osman to Go ” on Wardernews on Feb 13, 2012, I decided to enlighten the young writers with the right parameters to measure the progress of any liberation struggle. But, sadly Wardheernews.com refused to publish my article, because my views did not match what they are meant to . The author STARTED his paper saying “I am only trying to salvage the struggle, not to weaken it” That could in fact be a good intention, but after reading the result of his analysis, many innocent people may think that he made a profound research on the subject he judged and his intentions were good. However, there are many insights that the writer indispensably needed to consider before evaluating the kind of progress a liberation front may make or may be expected. There are a number of parameters th...

Comments
Post a Comment